It is important to keep your Wallcore account credentials secure, but there is a simple way to change your password if you happen to forget.
- Click "Log in" in the top right corner of the home page
- Then, click the words "Forget your password?"
- You will re-directed to a screen that asks you to type the email you used to open your Wallcore account
- Click the "Submit" button, and you will be sent an email with a password reset link
- Navigate to your email, and click the password reset link. Note* It may take a few minutes for the email to reach your account
- You will then be re-directed to a page that asks you to create a new password
- Enter a new password into the text field and press "Submit"
- Log in one more time using your new password
- You will be taken to the Wallcore homepage! You will know you are signed in if your name appears in green letters in the top right-hand corner of the homepage.
More Frequently Asked Questions